Line Cook – Requirements:
- Previous Experience as Line Cook is a must!
- Proven cooking experience, including experience as a line chef, restaurant cook or prep cook
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and Procedures.
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Familiar with the industry’s best practices
- Culinary school diploma preferred!
- Must be Service & Detail Oriented
- Must Speak English, Spanish, Papiamento, and Dutch!
- Must be flexible in working hours & days
Line Cook – Job Description:
- Setting up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Preparing food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cooking menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
To Apply, please pass by personally at our office at Cumana 78-R with the following Original Documents:
- Must bring a Valid ID
- Must bring a Valid Green Card
- Must bring Persoonsnummer card from Tax Office
- Must bring an Original & Valid working permit or Dutch Passport
- Must bring Cedula or 5 AFL Census paper
- Must have at least 2 good previous jobs references
- High school diploma; Degree
- Professional Certifications